SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) kicked off SAP.iO Foundry Singapore, its first acceleration program in Singapore.
The program aims to accelerate Southeast Asian startups, providing them access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
The first cohort will consist of seven early-stage Intelligent Enterprise startups focused on business-to-business (B2B) technology.
“SAP is committed to Singapore’s dynamic startup ecosystem,” said Lalitha Bhaskara, head of SAP.iO Foundries Asia Pacific Japan. “We are excited to be working hand in hand over the next three months with these innovative startups to help them deliver winning outcomes and incremental value to our customers.”
The first cohort also includes several startups founded or led by strong female entrepreneurs, a testament to SAP’s belief that a healthy ecosystem includes entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds and in line with the SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative.
The first SAP.iO Foundry Singapore cohort includes the following startups:
- Flowcast Inc.: Uses patented machine-learning algorithms to harness untapped, complex data to automate credit decision-making. This provides greater visibility to customers to address underserved markets.
- Pulsifi: Predicts workplace outcomes to identify, retain and develop great people. By using artificial intelligence to incorporate multiple data sources across hard skills and soft traits, this HR analytics platform derives employee success profiles to improve HR decisions across the employee lifecycle, from hiring to development.
- Notarum: Provides a modern workflow tool designed to reduce busywork by automating corporate due diligence. Notarum makes performing due diligence analysis and sharing work with teammates easier than ever.
- Adaface: Enables and automates first-round tech interviews to identify the best engineering talent faster.
- TADA: Offers a data-driven customer advocacy and engagement platform that helps brands moving from transactions to relationships and customers to advocates. This enables businesses to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Size n Fit: Helps online shoppers find apparel that fits. This e-commerce add-on aims to increase sales and reduce returns.
- LuxTag: Provides an anticounterfeiting and antitheft solution that uses blockchain-enabled traceability to deter product counterfeiting and fraud.