When it comes to picking a casino bonus to start your online gaming adventure, there are a few bonuses with which it’s hard to go wrong. No deposit free spins offers are probably the best casino bonuses available as they give players lots of benefits at no risk.
The best free spins no deposit offers will give you just enough spins winning to have some online fun and get familiar with a new favourite game and — of course — are available in New Zealand casinos. This guide is meant for every New Zealander who is looking for bonuses that come with none of the habitual hassles. It’s time to learn more about no deposit free spin offers and find out what free spins gambling sites work best for you.
What Is a Free Spin No Deposit Bonus?
No deposit free spins bonuses are the types of offers that do what their name promises they do and don’t require a deposit. You will get this bonus for free from either the house, a game developer, or maybe even a joint promo program. Instead of handing out bonus cash as you would with a standard no deposit bonus, you will receive free spins this time. These can be used in the following ways:
- For slot games: on a specific game, a small selection, or an entire collection. This can be for a specific slot provider or for multiple game developers. As the name suggests, free spins bonuses can be used only for slot games as table games or live dealer games aren’t suitable for this type of bonus.
- Stand-alone bonus: a free spin no deposit bonus can come as a stand-alone promotion, which is often the most appreciated form as it doesn’t imply any other terms and conditions.
- As part of a bonus package: it can be part of a casino welcome bonus or another cumulative promo. Indirectly, it’ll still require a deposit and mostly you’ll need to be extra cautious with the bonus terms as there are several to follow.
Where to Find Free Spins Bonus in New Zealand
Not a secret anymore is that players can get free spins bonuses from a wide variety of channels that give you a lot of options to claim. Some of the most sought after channels to find a no deposit deal at revolutionary gambling sites are:
- Match Bonuses: the most common way to get free spins bonuses that don’t require deposits. Match bonuses, or sign-up offers as they are often referred to, will reward you with Free Spins for creating an account.
- Loyalty Programs: after you join an online casino and start to play, some casinos will begin to reward you for your loyalty. Commonly, these loyalty rewards include no deposit free spins as an extra inducement to stay loyal to them.
- Refer Bonuses: not as common as the above, but these types of programs are meant to attract new players. If you sway a mate to sign up at the same casino you highly enjoy, you will be rewarded with incentives like bonus cash or free spins.
- Newsletters: it’s quite common for online casinos to give away free spins in their newsletters like online clothing shops hand out voucher codes. Signing up to a newsletter can therefore turn out to be very rewarding.
- Birthday Promos: when you’re a loyal player, it might occur that your favourite casino will try to make your birthday even more special by giving you free spins. Other rewards are possible, but our experience tells us that it normally concerns spins.
Before You Sign up at a Casino with No Deposit Free Spins
Selecting the right online casino is just as important as finding the right free spins bonus. The online casinos in New Zealand are often secure and fair, but your best bet is to double check the organisation behind the casino and let experts tell you more about their experiences with the website you’re thinking of joining. There are therefore a couple of things you should look out for when picking an online casino you want to play at, so make sure you learn how to use it before claiming your bonus. Here’s how:
- Licence: only claim a bonus from an online casino that is licenced and therefore considered trustworthy and secure. They need to have strong and valid licences, the necessary web security measures, as well as titles in their lobby that are independently tested by external auditing agencies for fairness and randomness.
- Wagering requirements: make sure that all promotions have feasible wagering requirements and other terms and conditions. The rollover requirements should be proportionate to the number of free spins you are about to get from the operator.
- Valid games: the more games, the more feasible the bonus. More casino games pretty much mean more versatility so you won’t have to think of the need to avoid certain titles and risk the bonus of being dropped.
- Customer support: 24/7 that is and across a nice range of mediums such as live chat, email or phone support is crucial for the ideal casino experience.
Top 10 No Deposit Bonus Casinos
Casino free spins no deposit offers aren’t yet commonplace across New Zealand, but more and more online casinos have started to offer them. These promos are very different to standard deposit casino bonuses with ‘no deposit’ in the name being the absolute magic word here. Online casinos really give you something for free this time, while most websites require you to put some cash on the line first before handing you out your bonus. Yet, it is always advisable to stick to the very best casino options only as some players would consider this a bonus that sounds good to be true. With trustworthy casinos, you won’t have to worry about a thing, other than claiming what you’re entitled to: a fully free bonus.
- Amazon Slots
- Casino Cruise
- Lucky Nugget
- Spin Casino