- Honda Certified Pre-Owned 182-Point Inspection checklists are now available online for shoppers to download
- All-new Certified Pre-Owned digital checklist enables dealers to certify vehicles faster, easier and more accurately
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. debuted an industry-first digital certification application, “Integrated Certification Engine,” a one-stop solution that enables dealers to provide customers with transparency and peace-of-mind in their purchase of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. The new application also provides customers a digital copy of the completed 182-point inspection checklist, downloadable for select vehicles on www.HondaCertified.com and third-party automotive sites.
The inspection of Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles is a detailed process with a 182-point inspection that covers every major system. American Honda’s industry-leading Integrated Certification Engine application also makes the vehicle certification process easier, faster and more streamlined for dealerships.
“With an influx of off-lease vehicles returning to market, it’s crucial we provide dealers a technology that will make certification of these highly desirable vehicles faster, easier and more transparent for customers,” said Dan Rodriguez, Manager of Auto Remarketing, Certified Pre-Owned at American Honda. “We’re really excited about this industry-leading technology, and it will give customers of these Certified Pre-Owned Honda vehicles even greater peace-of-mind.”
Key Integrated Certification Engine Customer Advantages:
- Shoppers can view and download completed 182-point Inspection Checklists on www.HondaCertified.com and select third-party sites
- No lost certification paperwork for customer
- Customers can view relevant Vehicle History Reports, marketing materials, relevant vehicle photos and key inspection documents
- Customers can sign-off on the completed 182-point inspection with a digital copy emailed to them
Honda offers a full line of reliable, fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive vehicles with advanced safety technologies sold through over 1,000 independent U.S. Honda dealers. The Honda lineup includes the Fit, Civic, Accord and Clarity Series of passenger cars, along with the HR-V, CR-V and Pilot sport/utility vehicles, the Ridgeline pickup and the Odyssey minivan.