- Inspired by sport, adidas ALL DAY takes a 360 approach to fitness to help you become a stronger, healthier, and more balanced you
- App offers tips, insights and a growing library of Discoveries from leading experts to shake up your routine or discover a new one.
- ALL DAY is now available in the U.S. for iOS and Android devices, and will begin rolling out to more markets this fall
Adidas released new fitness app adidas ALL DAY, now available in the U.S. for download through the App Store and Google Play. The app helps make fitness into a lifestyle, serving up fresh ways to be active, eat better, balance your mindset, and recharge.
Unique to ALL DAY are its Discoveries. Developed by leading health and fitness experts, Discoveries provide a program of daily ideas, practices, and routines for you to try out so you can keep things fresh and discover new things that work for you. At launch, ALL DAY will have 13 Discoveries, and the library will continue to grow from there. Some of the featured Discoveries available in ALL DAY include:
- Yoga for Running: Renowned yoga instructor and runner Adriene Mishler guides a series of yoga sessions that can improve endurance, reduce muscle pain, and help take your running to the next level.
- Simple Clean Eating: Wellness chef Candice Kumai offers recipes for clean and healthy eating, including grilled fish tacos, turmeric fried rice, and fresh sweet potato pizza with nothing but the simple ingredients the body needs.
- Sleep Sounds Drift with DJ Nina Las Vegas: DJ Nina Las Vegas shares seven different one-hour music tracks to help with falling asleep faster and sleeping longer, which can improve mood, reduce stress, and boost physical performance
- Get Fit Anywhere: Celebrity trainer Stephen Cheuk guides body weight workouts and high intensity interval training workouts that dont require equipment and can be done almost anywhere for getting fit and toned.
Stacey Burr, VP and General Manager – adidas Digital Sports said “With ALL DAY, we have taken everything we’ve learned about human performance and created an experience that serves up insights and challenges for anyone looking to live a healthy life. The biggest learning the app delivers on is that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to fitness It’s about discovering what works for you, so you can be your best.”
ALL DAY also offers key insights and metrics designed to inspire and motivate you. It automatically tracks active minutes, steps, distance, and calories, providing you a full view of all you’ve accomplished on an easy to navigate homescreen. You can also easily self-log a variety of other workouts like a gym session or a yoga class.
Building on adidas’s expertise in sport performance, ALL DAY brings in industry-leading research from world-renowned partner organizations in sport, data, and behavior science. Verily, Alphabet Inc.’s subsidiary, provides advisory support and data-driven understanding of what encourages healthy behaviors. The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), the world’s largest sports medicine and exercise science organization, brings sport science research and insights, while EXOS, the leader in the field of human performance, brings practices for athletes of all levels.
ALL DAY is now available for free for iOS and Android devices in the U.S. adidas will begin rolling out the app to other markets beginning this fall.