Morgan Stanley and American Express introduced the Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred® American Express Card for clients with an eligible Morgan Stanley brokerage account. This Card gives Morgan Stanley clients access to the award-winning American Express cashback Card program plus exclusive benefits.
With the Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred American Express Card, Card Members can earn an exclusive $100 statement credit each calendar year and cashback up to 6% on their everyday purchases like groceries, gas, transit, and streaming services.
“At Morgan Stanley, we are continuously looking to provide the best benefits to our clients and empower them with their monetary decisions. The Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred American Express Card gives our clients yet another tool to manage their financial needs while being rewarded with cashback,” said Paul Halpern, Head of Deposits and Banking Services, Morgan Stanley Private Banking Group.
“Our Card Members love earning cashback on the things they do every day, like cooking at home and streaming their favorite show, which is why the Blue Cash Preferred Card is one of our most popular cashback Cards,” said Jon Gantman, Senior Vice President, Cobrand Product Management, American Express. “With this new Card, Morgan Stanley clients are getting one-of-a-kind value that can only come from their Morgan Stanley American Express Card Membership.”
The new Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred American Express Card comes with a welcome offer of a $300 statement credit after Card Members spend $3,000 on eligible purchases in the first six months and a $0 annual fee for the first year ($95 annual fee thereafter). Terms apply.
Full Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred American Express Card Benefits include:
- Exclusive Morgan Stanley Benefit: $100 statement credit every year after spending $15,000 on eligible purchases
- Award-Winning Cash Back Program Access:
- 6% cashback at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1% afterward
- 6% cashback on select US streaming subscriptions
- 3% cashback at US gas stations and on transit
- 1% cashback on other eligible purchases
- $120 Equinox+ Credit (earn $10 in statement credits per month, up to $120 per calendar year)
- Welcome Offer: $0 introductory APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable APR, 12.99% to 23.99% (see Rates & Fees)
- Amex Backing and Experiences:
- Car Rental Insurance
- Global Assist Hotline
- Dispute Resolution
- Entertainment Access
- Buy Now, Pay Later with Plan It®: Pay for purchases of $100 or more in monthly installments with a fixed fee (see Plan It terms)
The Blue Cash Preferred Card joins the Platinum Card in the portfolio of American Express Cards exclusively for Morgan Stanley.
Terms and limitations apply. Clients should contact their Morgan Stanley Financial Advisor to learn more and to apply for the Morgan Stanley Blue Cash Preferred Card. Visit americanexpress.com/mscards for additional information.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, wealth management, and investment management services. With offices in more than 41 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. For more information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Source: American Express