New Overnight Muesli and Organic Promise Sweet Potato Sunshine Cereal Offer Powerful Nutrition and a New Approach to Good Eating
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., — Kashi® is challenging the status quo with five new products—all organic and Non-GMO Project Verified—that will transform the way people think about breakfast. Grounded in thoughtful blends of whole grains, sprouts, nuts, and seeds, these pioneering offerings allow people to enjoy simply delicious food experiences in an unexpected way:
Overnight Oats Made Easy
Kashi’s organic Overnight Muesli makes the hearty texture and flavor of overnight oats accessible to anyone. Just crack open the cup, soak the muesli in your favorite milk alternative, refrigerate and in the morning enjoy an irresistible breakfast option that is created magically while you sleep. Packed with whole grains such as barley and rye and super fruits and seeds such as tangy cherries, crunchy pepitas and chia, it provides nourishing goodness in three unique flavors: Cherry Cinnamon & Cardamom, Sunflower & Pepita, and Cacao Nib Almond & Coconut.
Veggies for Breakfast!
Kashi’s Organic Promise® Sweet Potato Sunshine cereal is sure to shake up any morning ritual by bringing delicious sweet potatoes to the center of the breakfast table. Made with organic sweet potatoes harvested in the rich soils of North Carolina, it delivers the nutritional power of superfood sweet potatoes – an excellent source of Vitamin A – to a satisfyingly delicious whole-grain flake cereal.
“Kashi believes that eating more plants is the catalyst for a healthier life and planet,” said David Denholm, CEO of Kashi. “We’re on a mission to transform health through plant-based foods, and nothing gets us more excited than launching innovative foods that are nutritious and delicious.”
Kashi is also thrilled to release three other new, organic, Non-GMO Project Verified foods that tantalize the tastebuds and deliver a powerful nutritional punch at the same time:
- Kashi Organic Promise Sprouted Grains Cereal is a yummy way to sprout goodness into your day. Packed with organic sprouted grains such as wheat, spelt and amaranth, it offers a burst of vital nutrients.
- Kashi Organic Promise Granola pairs ancient grains with superfoods like flax seed and coconut in two tempting flavors: Cranberry Spelt and Flax, and Cocoa Coconut with KAMUT® Khorasan wheat. Deliciously crunchy and wholesome, it’s the perfect breakfast option or tasty treat.
- Kashi Organic Chewy Granola and Seed Bars offer an exotic snacking experience by featuring zings of ginger, blueberries and dark chocolate chunks. Made with a nutritious, plant-based blend of 100 percent whole grains, fruits, nuts and super seeds, they’re just like homemade but without the mess factor and time commitment.
New Kashi products are now available at grocers and natural food retailers nationwide. For more information, visit www.Kashi.com.
- Eat more plants, and eat more Kashi! @KashiFoods announces five new organic products grounded in whole grains, sprouts, nuts & seeds.
- KashiFoods inspires people to discover the power of plant-based nutrition with five new organic products.
- Mornings just got a little better with @KashiFoods Overnight Muesli. Soak it before bedtime & wake up to a creamy, hearty breakfast option.
- Shake up your morning routine by bringing veggies to the table! Try @KashiFoods new Organic Promise Sweet Potato Sunshine cereal.
About Kashi Company
Founded in 1984, Kashi dreams of a world where everyone embraces natural health. As a natural lifestyle pioneer, Kashi is passionate about and committed to improving the health of people and our planet. By providing great tasting, nutritious and progressive foods, Kashi enables people to achieve optimal health and wellness, while also leading them on a path toward embracing a natural lifestyle. Kashi is committed to using organic ingredients as much as possible and those that have not been genetically modified, and the brand is the largest provider of Non-GMO Project Verified cereals in the U.S. Kashi encourages people to live their best lives through its interactive online community at Kashi.com. To learn more about nearly 30 years of Kashi’s mission, sustainable efforts, values and roots, check outWhat We Believe on Kashi.com.
Kashi’s products are minimally processed and free of highly refined sugars, artificial additives and preservatives. Kashi®brands and foods include GOLEAN® cereals; Kashi® Heart to Heart® cereal; Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Puffs, Honey Puffs, Nuggets and Flakes cereals; Kashi® Autumn Wheat®, Cinnamon Harvest®, Island Vanilla®, Simply Maize®, Indigo Morning™, Berry Fruitful® and Strawberry Fields® (organic) cereals; Kashi® Honey Sunshine® and Berry Blossoms® cereals; Kashi® Pita Crisps, and hummus crisps; Kashi® chewy and crunchy granola bars, layered granola bars, soft-baked cereal bars; Kashi® snack crackers; Kashi® frozen waffles, entrees and Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Pilaf.
SOURCE Kashi Company
For further information: Callie Bruhn, 503-471-6816, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Media Hotline, 269-961-3799, email@example.com