With a virtually borderless full HD display, customers can enjoy an impressive visual experience with one or more monitors to create a seamless and aesthetically beautiful workspace. The comfort designed stand can be adjusted up, down, tilted, swiveled or rotated to support landscape and portrait mode, so customers can customize their workspace to meet their unique needs.
“Customers are looking for a secure solution that is simple to manage,” said Jeff Groudan, vice president and global head, Thin Clients, HP Inc. “The new HP t310 G2 All-in-One Zero Client provides customers with maximum data security, easy management with Teradici’s PCoIP Management Console and simplified setup right out of the box.”
Additional features include:
- Stunning visual experience. Watch your images and graphics come to life on a 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display with a wide-viewing angle and sharp, detail-rich color reproduction.
- Seamless multi-display setup. Enabling seamless multi-display arrangements is now easier than ever. The DisplayPort™ makes attaching a second display simple and fast.
- Quiet, work-friendly design. Reduce noise distractions at your desk with a focus-friendly fanless design and thermal controls.
- Powerful performance. The high-performing Tera2 PCoIP zero client processor delivers full frame rate 3D graphics and high-definition media even over high-latency networks.
- Teradici Desktop Access.1 Manage your Zero Client with a one-year subscription to Teradici Desktop Access which is included with the purchase of every new HP t310 Zero Client.
Pricing and Availability
The HP t310 G2 All-in-One Zero Client is available now starting at $529. More information is available here.
- Teradici Desktop Access one (1) year subscription included. Proof of purchase required. Trial begins on date of hardware
- VMware is sold separately, subscription required.
- Amazon WorkSpaces requires subscription from Amazon. See http://aws.amazon.com/workspaces/ for complete details. Amazon Workspaces requires Teradici firmware version 4.6 or higher.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.