Lenovo™ announced the latest ThinkBook™ 14s Yoga Gen 2 and ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i laptops. Continuing the modern design philosophy that has become synonymous with ThinkBook, the new models feature dual-tone color highlights and exude class with an anodized aluminum exterior1 and four-side narrow bezels. Equipped with smart innovative technologies and high-performance features, they offer elevated user experiences in productivity, collaboration, and security. The combination of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, up to Windows 11 Pro, fast SSD storage, Intel Thunderbolt™ 4, and Intel Wi-Fi 6E2 connectivity aim to offer unparalleled efficiencies to help users handle the most demanding workloads locally or in the cloud. Intuitive experiences in collaborative work are further enhanced by features such as Smart Appearance, AI Meeting Manager, and intelligent noise cancellation, all designed to simplify meetings and make them more enjoyable. Help protect data and identity with Smart Power On, a touch fingerprint reader integrated into the power button, that adds a layer of security and convenience and is managed by the standard hardware discrete Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (dTPM).
In the next reality of a hybrid working world, businesses of any size can be advocates of intelligent transformation, but smaller, agile companies are the ones who can power a global recovery. ThinkBook laptops help small and medium businesses (SMBs) to maintain a competitive edge and retain and attract highly motivated and tech-savvy personnel. Whether creative individuals, remote working, office-based, travelling for business, or all of these, ambitious users need collaborative and productive tools to remain agile and innovative, wherever they are. By leveraging technology, they can produce unthinkable things that resonate and empower businesses and audiences around the world. ThinkBook is designed to be an integral part of the inspiration to build better businesses and enhance communities through individual accomplishments and globally recognized unthinkable achievements. Lenovo ThinkBook – Within Reach.
ThinkBook 14s Yoga Gen 2 offers a flexible and versatile laptop to inspire users to thrive in the next reality. Multiple modes3 mean the 14s Yoga can adapt to user needs and optimize workflow, with powerful computing options, vivid displays, and state-of-the-art components help drive smart innovations that enhance the user experience.
- Latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors with Intel Iris® Xe graphics help users breeze through tasks in Windows 11 Pro4
- 14-inch FHD Dolby Vision® enabled display with 100% sRGB color gamut to enjoy rich color reproduction and vivid visual experience, with Low Blue Light technology to filter out blue light emissions and minimize eye strain
- Dual SSD storage that supports up to 2 x 1TB PCIe Gen 4 SSDs offers space for the biggest files, and DDR4 memory with support up to 40GB
- Intel Thunderbolt 4 and USB Type-C ports allow rapid data transfer and simplifies connectivity to power and external peripherals, including displays
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E2 boosts wireless performance with greater bandwidth, lower latency, and more stable connectivity
- Smart Power On integrates a touch fingerprint reader on the power button for convenience and an added security layer
Designed to Impress:
- Touch mode on the Corning® Gorilla® Glass protected display offers a more effortless and natural interaction using multi-finger gestures, and writing with the Smart Pen5 is supported in any application
- Thin and sleek aluminum design available in Mineral Grey or Abyss Blue, with dual-tone color accents and three-side metal exteriors for a premium look and feel
- Four-sided narrow bezels provide a high screen to body ratio that enhances work and entertainment experience
- Designed to meet Mil-Spec standards through testing against harsh conditions, including extreme temperatures, pressure, dust, vibration, and more.
Smart and Intuitive:
- Smart Pen can take notes, sketch designs and sign documents easily. When the screen is locked, removing the pen opens the Smart Note app for quick notetaking. In Windows 11, new haptics support provides a more tactile and intuitive feel with Windows Ink workspace just a gesture away by simply picking up the pen.
- AI Meeting Manager can translate voice or audio into on-screen text in 14 supported languages6 and can turn voice into text in any typable field
- FHD camera option with physical camera shutter
- AI-powered Glance by Mirametrix® senses users’ facial features and offers presence detection and privacy alerts
- Smart Appearance can enhance camera effects, blur the background or add an image during video calls
- Super Resolution can upscale 720p video to 1080p, either in video calls or with video playback, enabled through the Lenovo Vantage tool
- Dolby Audio®, channelled through Harman®-branded speakers, improves the audio experience, and in-built noise cancellation technology on the dual-array microphones makes meetings more effective. Users can select the ideal mode depending on the situation, whether it’s Private, Shared, or Environmental.
- Quick and easy access to Voice-over-IP functions7 with dedicated keys, and a Service Hot Key for quick access to support services
Optimized for Unthinkable Functionality
The slimmest ThinkBook yet at just 14.9mm, ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i includes virtually all the performance and smart functionality features of its versatile sibling and stands out with Cloud Grey and Arctic Grey dual color designs. Starting at just 2.75 pounds (1.25kg), the sleek laptop includes a new ultra-narrow bezel design with a 91% screen-to-body ratio surrounding the 13.3-inch display that includes an optional Dolby Vision-enabled 400nit 2.5K touch-enabled panel offering stunning life-like images with accurate color and contrast. Designed on the Intel® Evo™ platform8, with fast storage and dual-channel LPDDR5 memory, it exudes power and performance for next-generation productivity.
Features Unique to ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i:
- Streamlined new thinner looking metallic measuring just 14.9mm thin
- Three 13.3-inch display options including WUXGA and WQXGA resolutions and a touch option, all feature TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light technology
- FHD camera option for crisper video clarity, physical camera shutter for user privacy
- Ambient Light Sensor adjusts brightness based on surrounding light for additional eye comfort
- Up to 1TB PCIe SSD storage and up to 32GB memory support
- Virtually all-day battery life is expected to be around 11 hours9 with a 56Wh battery
- 2 x Intel Thunderbolt 4 ports for audio, video, and power delivery
As businesses adapt to new ways of working, SMBs face new challenges in business continuity and employee retention. ThinkBook portfolio, including these latest models, can help equip creative and productive users with the right versatile technology to adapt to any situation. The breadth of offerings from ultra-portable laptops like the ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i, through the versatile ThinkBook 14s Yoga Gen 2 i, to the unique and innovative ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 recently announced, will hopefully inspire and help people to be the best they can be and achieve unthinkable things.
“The modern workforce is tech-savvy and wants to utilize technology to make a difference,” said Eric Yu, senior vice president, Worldwide Small, and Medium Business Segment, Lenovo. “ThinkBook is designed specifically to offer intuitive and invisible technology innovations that empower and inspire those who want to play a pivotal role in defining the next reality.”
EMEA Pricing and Availability10
ThinkBook 14s Yoga Gen 2 will be available from June 2022, starting at €899.
ThinkBook 13s Gen 4 i will be available from June 2022, starting at €749.