- Discounted prices are available for European city breaks, Caribbean escapes and USA trips all the way into summer 2023
- The sale features holidays to Oranjestad, Aruba, which is brand new to British Airways’ network for 2023
- Other highlights include return flights to New York from £308, two-night European city breaks from £119 and seven-night beach holiday packages to Malaga and the Algarve from £199pp
- British Airways Holidays’ double Tier Points offer for Executive Club Members has been extended for travel up to 30 September 2023.
British Airways and British Airways Holidays have launched their September sale, with reductions made across a range of flights and holidays all the way into the summer of 2023.
Launching and running until 20 September 2022, the sale offers discounts on travel across the globe, from Europe city-breaks to far-flung Caribbean getaways and 2022 winter sun trips to 2023 holidays-of-a-lifetime.
Return British Airways flights available include Heathrow to Dubai from £399, Gatwick to New York from £308, Heathrow to Miami from £339 and Heathrow to San Francisco from £397.
Those looking for far-flung holiday packages (flight + hotel) with British Airways Holidays can enjoy seven-night stays in Orlando from £429pp, the Caribbean from £599pp and the Indian Ocean from £919pp. Those in the market for a mini-break can jet off on three-night trips to Dubai from £439pp or New York from £449pp. Two-night city breaks to destinations including Rome, Venice and Prague start from just £119pp.
Meanwhile in Europe, seven-night European favourites such as the Algarve are available from just £199pp, Lanzarote from £249pp, Tenerife from £259pp, and Cyprus from £329pp.
Holiday packages can be secured with deposits from £60pp, with the final balance due up to four weeks before travel. Executive Club Members can also now earn double Tier Points on flights taken as part of a package holiday, for travel up to 30 September 2023*.
Travellers interested in exploring British Airways’ newest destination, Oranjestad in Aruba, can enjoy seven nights on the Caribbean island from £979pp. Flights begin on 26 March 2023, operating twice weekly from London Gatwick.
British Airways Holidays is also offering customers an additional saving of up to £300 on selected holidays, for a limited period. Those booking between 1 – 6 September 2022 can book a flight + hotel or flight + car holiday and make the following extra savings, on top of the September sale prices:
- £300 extra discount with a minimum spend of £10,000 per booking (flight + hotel)
- £200 extra discount with a minimum spend of £5,000 per booking (flight + hotel)
- £100 extra discount with a minimum spend of £2,500 per booking (flight + hotel & flight + car)
- £50 extra discount with a minimum spend of £1,250 per booking (flight + hotel & flight + car)
- £25 extra discount with a min spend of £650 per booking (flight + car)
Claire Bentley, Managing Director of British Airways Holidays, said: “We know that, more than ever, many of our customers are keen to ensure value for money. This sale offers a huge variety of flights and holidays at a wide range of prices, giving plenty of choice for those keen to get away. This is coupled with The British Airways experience, from generous baggage allowances to great quality food and drink on board. British Airways Holidays customers can also benefit from our low deposits and the additional protection that comes with our holiday packages, so they can book with complete peace of mind.”
Source: British Airways