American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) introduces a sleek metal Card design and a range of new and enhanced lifestyle, travel and service benefits for Platinum Cardmembers in the UK.
The new Platinum Card benefits include a $200 statement credit for every booking with onefinestay, offering access to some of the world’s most beautiful and desirable private homes for holiday rentals. Platinum Cardmembers will also be offered a monthly £10 statement credit with the Addison Lee Group throughout the UK, enjoying up to £120 worth of statement credits per year.
Other benefits that Platinum Cardmembers enjoy as part of Membership include:
- Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide with the Global Lounge collection, including the new Centurion Lounge at London Heathrow’s Terminal 3 opening later this year.
- Tables reserved nightly for Platinum Cardmembers at some of the UK’s most sought after restaurants via the Global Dining Collection.
- Over 1,000 hand selected 5 star properties with competitive rates and complimentary benefits, worth an average value of £400 per stay through Fine Hotels and Resorts.
- Platinum concierge 24/7 travel and lifestyle services to help Cardembers unlock more of their card benefits, day and night.
- Access to exclusive events and hospitality such as VIP access to Wimbledon with Centre Court tickets, private hospitality and commemorative merchandise.
“We are excited to launch the new metal American Express Platinum Card,” said Charlotte Duerden, Managing Director UK, American Express. “We know our Cardmembers value the wide range of specially curated benefits and services that come with their Card and so we are delighted to welcome partners onefinestay and Addison Lee to the Platinum family“.
To mark the launch of the new metal Platinum Card and the enhanced Platinum experience, American Express is hosting a celebration in the heart of London. A spectacular onefinestay private home will be the setting for pre-dinner cocktails followed by a dinner curated by chef Nuno Mendes whose Chiltern Firehouse features in the Amex Global Dining Collection. Guests will be provided with transport from our partner Addison Lee and will enjoy an evening imbued with Platinum inspiration that includes metal artworks from Shinta Nakajima, a metallic floral sculpture from international florist Mary Lennox, and a bespoke hint of Platinum in the menu for the evening.
To find out more about the enhanced Platinum Card and to explore the full range of lifestyle, travel and service benefits search Amex Platinum.
Source: American Express