New deals every day including more than 150 new deals on Amazon.ca’s busiest shopping days – Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Discover huge savings on holiday gifts from brands like Acer, KitchenAid, HP, Sennheiser, Fisher-Price, Melissa & Doug, Samsonite and more.
SEATTLE – November 24, 2014 –Amazon.ca today launched its Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals stores, kicking the holiday shopping season into overdrive with 18 days of incredible deals. This year, on Amazon.ca’s peak holiday shopping days – Black Friday and Cyber Monday – find more than 150 new deals on popular gift categories including toys, electronics, movies and TV shows, tools, video games and more.
“Last year, Cyber Monday was our busiest day of the year and Black Friday wasn’t far behind — we want customers to know Amazon.ca has incredible deals throughout the entire holiday season to help shoppers find the perfect gift for every loved one,” said Alexandre Gagnon, country manager for Amazon.ca. “With millions of items to choose from and a variety of shipping options – from FREE Super Saver Shipping to FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime and newly introduced Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver – we’re making shopping this holiday season easy and convenient”.
The Amazon.ca Black Friday (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) and Cyber Monday (www.amazon.ca/cybermonday) Deals stores will features some of the year’s most amazing deals, including:
- 40% off Fisher-Price Imaginext Supernova Battle Rover
- 40% off Schleich Horse Stable
- 40% off KRE-O Transformer Galvatron Factory Battle
- 40% off Melissa & Doug Learn-to-Play Piano
- 70% off Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones
- 40% off 32″ RCA TV
- 40% off Pyle Sound Box Splash Rugged and Splash-Proof Bluetooth Marine Grade Portable Wireless Speaker
- 25% off Karaoke USA Karaoke System
- $70 savings on Acer Chromebook
- $80 savings on HP 15.6″ Touchsmart
Home, Kitchen and Tools
- 73% off PORTER-CABLE PCE605K 3-Amp Corded Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit With 31 Accessories\
- 57% off Cuisinart Classic Collection Stainless Steel Set, 10-Piece
- 50% off KitchenAid KSM75SL Classic Stand Mixer, Silver
- 49% off SINGER 7258 Stylist Award-Winning 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- 40% off SodaStream Genesis-Titan Sliver with Mini Cylinder Starter Kit
Movies & DVDs
- Up to 70% off HBO Complete Series Box Sets
- 58% off How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Series
- 32% off Heartland Seasons 1-7
- Up to 50% off Grand Theft Auto V
- Up to 40% off Watch Dogs
- Up to 50% off Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Sports & Outdoors
- 63% off Barska Starwatcher Compact Refractor Telescope
- 35% off Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
Holiday shopping deals will extend beyond Black Friday and Cyber Monday on Amazon.ca, giving customers plenty of time to find the right gift for everyone on their gift list. In fact, Amazon.ca will have thousands of great deals throughout the holiday season, up until December 31.
Amazon.ca has plenty of shopping tools to help make holiday shopping a breeze, such as:
- Same-Day Delivery for last minute shoppers in Toronto and Vancouver: New this season, Same-Day Delivery is available for customers shipping to Vancouver and Toronto. Customers can place orders as late as noon and get holiday gifts delivered the same day. And last minute shoppers can place orders as late as noon on December 24 and still have gifts under the tree on Christmas morning.
- Free shipping options: From FREE Super Saver Shipping on eligible orders to FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, gifts can conveniently be delivered to friends and family this holiday season.
- Gift ideas for everyone on your list: From Amazon.ca’s Electronics Gift Guide (www.amazon.ca/electronicsgifts), to Holiday Toy List (www.amazon.ca/holidaytoylist) and Gift Central (www.amazon.ca/gifts), shoppers will find plenty of resources and ideas to inspire the perfect gifts for loved ones.
- Deals on the go: The Amazon App (www.amazon.ca/app) helps customers browse for products on the go, find the latest holiday deals, compare prices, read reviews and complete their holiday shopping quickly and easily from their iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
- Gift wrapping: With gift wrapping options for eligible items, include a personal message to a loved one, and make preparing for the holidays even easier.
- Electronics Gifts with New AmazonBasics: With AmazonBasics (www.amazon.ca/amazonbasics), customers can find high quality, low-priced items, including USB and HDMI cables, batteries, camera backpacks, shredders, laptop sleeves, styluses, and more to complete any electronics holiday gifts.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.