Nissan’s best-selling sedan offers technology that improves the driving experience
- Expressive design and uplifting interior, two powertrains – including the company’s world-first variable compression turbo engine1
- Nissan Safety Shield® 360 available for all five grade levels
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive2 offers all-weather handling and driving confidence
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility technology includes available ProPILOT Assist3, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- New Driver Assist Package available for 2021 Altima S grade
With available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, ProPILOT Assist and more, the 2021 Nissan Altima offers technology that makes the drive experience more confident, more fuel efficient4, safer and more fun. It is available now at Nissan dealers nationwide with a starting MSRP of $24,3005.
For the 2021 model year, the Altima SR grade is repositioned above the SV grade, bringing the lineup order of S, SV, SR, SL and Platinum in line with other 2021 Nissan sedans. Also new for 2021 is an optional SV Premium Package with moonroof, heated front seats and Intelligent Lane Intervention.
Now in its third year since its total redesign, the 2021 Nissan Altima is offered in a choice of five well-equipped grade levels, front-wheel and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, and a choice of two advanced engines – including the innovative 2.0-liter VC-Turbo inline 4-cylinder.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices5 for the 2021 Nissan Altima Sedan:
|Altima S||2.5-liter / FWD||$24,300 USD|
|Altima SV||2.5-liter / FWD||$25,400 USD|
|Altima SR||2.5-liter / FWD||$26,200 USD|
|Altima SL||2.5-liter / FWD||$29,990 USD|
|Altima SV||2.5-liter / AWD||$26,800 USD|
|Altima SR||2.5-liter / AWD||$27,600 USD|
|Altima SL||2.5-liter / AWD||$31,390 USD|
|Altima Platinum||2.5-liter / AWD||$34,100 USD|
|Altima SR||2.0-liter VC-Turbo / FWD||$30,650 USD|
Destination and Handling $925.
About the 2021 Nissan Altima
Along with its lean, architectural styling and confidence-inspiring driving performance, Altima features a range of available safety and convenience features, including standard Automatic Emergency Braking, Intelligent Forward Collision Warning and Intelligent Driver Alertness6 on all grades.
Altima again features available Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies such as ProPILOT Assist3, a single-lane “hands-on” highway driving assistance technology that eases driver workload by reducing the amount of driver acceleration, steering and braking input under certain driving conditions. Available Safety Shield® 360 includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Lane Departure Warning, radar-based Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and High Beam Assist. Nissan’s Intelligent Around View® Monitor is standard on Altima Platinum.
The 2.5-liter DOHC inline 4-cylinder direct injection engine, which is standard on all grade levels, is rated at 188 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque (FWD). The 2.0-liter VC-Turbo inline 4-cylinder, rated at 236 horsepower and 267 lb-ft of torque, delivers near V6-level performance with 4-cylinder fuel economy. The VC-Turbo is available on Altima SR VC-Turbo front-wheel drive grade. Both engines are matched with a next-generation Xtronic transmission.
In addition to its standard front-wheel drive, the 2021 Altima also offers Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, which is standard on Altima Platinum and available on SV, SR and SL grade levels equipped with the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine. The system uses an advanced torque split control strategy that automatically redistributes torque to the wheels (from 0:100 front up to 50:50 front-to-rear) according to road and driving conditions2.
Key interior features range from standard power driver’s seat to a selection of audio and infotainment choices, including a Bose® Premium Audio system with nine speakers.
For more information on the 2021 Altima, along with the complete lineup of Nissan vehicles, please visit NissanNews.com.
- World’s first production Variable Compression Turbo engine launched by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. in 2018.
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions of provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- ProPILOT Assist cannot prevent collisions. It is the driver’s responsibility to be in control of the vehicle at all times. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the steering wheel. System operates only when lane markings are detected. Does not function in all weather, traffic and road conditions. System has limited control capability and the driver may need to steer, brake or accelerate at any time to maintain safety. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- CITY, HIGHWAY and COMBINED: 2021 EPA Fuel Economy based on regular fuel: Altima 2.5-liter S, SV, SL: 28/39/32 mpg FWD; 26/36/30 mpg AWD; Altima 2.5-liter SR, Platinum: 27/37/31 mpg FWD; 25/35/29mpg AWD; Altima 2.0-liter FWD 25/34/29 mpg. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
- MSRP excludes applicable tax, title, license fees and destination charges. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice. Destination and handling $925.
- It is the driver’s responsibility to remain alert at all times. Intelligent Driver Alertness is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation. See Owner’s Manual for details.