Food & Beverage
Pringles® Gets Loud With New, Bold Line-Up
Five new crisps layered with flavor to shake up your snack routine
Everyone knows that Pringles® majors in flavor, and now, the snackable crisps are introducing a bold, new line-up – Pringles LOUD. The crunchy corn- and grain & veggie-based crisps are layered with flavor, and available in five mouthwatering varieties.
- Fiery Chili Lime: The corn crisps will blast your taste buds with spicy tomato flavor, splash some lime and finish with a delicious heat.
- Mighty Margherita Pizza: This grain & veggie crisp is layered with the classic ingredients of the popular pizza – tomato, basil and mozzarella – inspired by the colors of the Italian flag.
- Salsa Fiesta: In Spanish, “salsa” means “sauce, and “fiesta” means “feast” – which traditionally involves a celebration. So, these corn-based Pringles are a saucy celebration in your mouth.
- Spicy Queso: Who doesn’t love delicious, melty cheese and peppers with corn crisps? Enough said.
- Super Cheesy Italian: The main ingredient in any Italian dish – aside from parmesan and herbs – is enjoying the meal with friends and family. Grab a can of these new grain & veggie Pringles and invite everyone you know to dig in.
“We’re excited to introduce Pringles LOUD to all the snack rebels out there,” said Kurt Simon, director of marketing for Pringles. “Fans craving a little food adventure are sure to love the LOUD crunch and flavor.”
The Pringles LOUD line-up got a makeover from can to hand – revealing sleek, black packaging, five delicious tastes and two crunchy textures – which snack fans can find at retailers nationwide starting January 2017.