Nissan announced a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)1 of $12,360 for the 2019 Versa Sedan (Versa Sedan S with 5-speed manual transmission). It is available now at Nissan dealers nationwide.
The Versa Sedan was upgraded in mid-2018 with the addition of standard RearView Monitor and an upgraded audio system. The new audio system includes a 7.0-inch color touchscreen, Streaming audio via Bluetooth®, Siri® Eyes Free, AM/FM audio system with four speakers and USB connection port for iPod® and other compatible devices plus an Aux- in port.
For the 2019 model year, the popular SV Special Edition package has been enhanced and now includes:
- 15-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Fog lights and front fascia chrome accents
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and Piano Black console lid
- Special Edition emblem
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Start
- Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System
- Easy Fill Tire Alert
- And NissanConnectSM featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (SiriusXM® subscription required, sold separately), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and Hands-free Text Messaging
The 2019 Versa Sedan is offered in three grade levels and two transmission choices. The popular SV Special Edition Package has a MSRP of $800.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)1 for the 2019 Nissan Versa Sedan:
|Versa Sedan 1.6 S 5MT||$12,360 USD|
|Versa Sedan 1.6 S Plus Xtronic||$14,500 USD|
|Versa Sedan 1.6 SV Xtronic||$15,990 USD|
Destination and handling $895.
All 2019 Versa Sedan models are equipped with a 109-horsepower 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine with a range of fuel efficiency-enhancing technologies. The available Xtronic transmission utilizes an auxiliary gearbox using planetary gearing, helping enhance efficiency and provide driving enjoyment through new-generation D-mode step shift programming. Fuel economy with the Xtronic transmission is rated at 31 mpg city, 39 mpg highway and 34 mpg combined2.
The Versa Sedan’s spacious interior offers unexpected leg and headroom to seat five comfortably. Convenience features include available RearView Monitor and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant. To learn more about the 2019 Nissan Versa Sedan, visit www.NissanNews.com.
1. MSRP excludes applicable tax, title, license fees and $895 USD destination charges. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice.
2. CITY, HIGHWAY and COMBINED: 2019 EPA Fuel Economy 31 mpg city, 39 mpg highway and 34 mpg combined for Xtronic models; 27 mpg city, 366 mpg highway and 30mpg combined for 5-speed manual transmission models. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.