Costa Coffee, the Nation’s Favourite Coffee shop*, has got Christmas wrapped up with a selection of tree-mendous gifts and merchandise. Ideal as stocking fillers or as secret Santa gifts, they coincide with the launch of Costa Coffee’s limited-edition festive 2022 drink and food range.
Available to purchase now across Costa Coffee stores and online say hello to this year’s collection:
- New Gingerbread Frappé Cup – A perfect way to enjoy one of the cold coffee options from Costa Coffee this festive season, this double-walled plastic cup comes complete with a straw and playful red design, with miniature gingerbread people dotted across the sleeve of the cup. With a 16oz capacity, this new cup is a standout with a pearlescent finish to the lid and inner lining of the cup.
- New Gingerbread Hot Chocolate Tin – Gingerbread spice and all things nice! To perfectly sit alongside Costa Coffee’s wide range of award-winning** at-home products, Costa Coffee has launched the perfect way to relax at home this winter by introducing a 250g Christmassy decorated tin that’s filled with delicious Gingerbread Hot Chocolate.
- New Gingerbread Decoration in Cracker Gift Box – Sticking with the gingerbread theme, Costa Coffee has launched an adorable new Christmas tree decoration that is an ideal addition to any bauble collection. With a cute design that showcases a gingerbread person hugging a takeaway cup, this decoration sits within a cute Christmas cracker.
- New Customisable Babyccino Cup – This gift will wow the cutest of Babyccino recipients and features an 8oz mini-Costa Coffee cup that contains a sachet of classic Hot Chocolate powder and scrumptious marshmallows. And for a bit of fun on Christmas morning, the mini cup has been left blank to decorate in any style that’s desired.
- New Marshmallow Jar – Featuring 335g of white, pink and orange marshmallows presented in a clear jar. It’s the ideal way to finish the ultimate Hot Chocolate this festive season.
And there are even more new gifts and merchandise to choose from across Costa Coffee stores and online from 3 November:
- New Red Diamond Design Reusable Travel Cup – The best way to transport your favourite Costa coffee while on the go this winter is via this reusable travel cup, which features a bright red design that is bound to get noticed and put you in the festive mood.
- New Christmas Tree Reusable Travel Cup – Fancy trying one of Costa Coffee’s new festive drinks while on the go? This 16oz reusable cup is the perfect way to do it. Featuring a geometric design that uses a wave to form the shape of trees, the cup has been nicely finished with a beautiful ombre design.
- New Limited Edition Winter-Themed Ceramic Cup with Gift Box*** – Costa Coffee launched its first-ever seasonally designed cup in the autumn, and here is the second design to add to the collection. Complete with a wintery theme that’s been printed on a 12oz ceramic cup, the new addition is bought in a decorated gift box that matches the new cup.
- New Christmas Takeaway Cup Decoration – From a gingerbread person to a snowman and even a bear, these mini ceramic cup decorations should be displayed with pride on any Christmas tree, and mirror the designs found on Costa Coffee’s Christmas takeaway cups.
- New Festive Takeaway Cup Key Rings – Be the envy of friends and purchase one of Costa Coffee’s festive takeaway cup key rings that feature the same cute characters of Snowy the snowman, Bear, the happy-go-lucky brown bear and Ginger the gingerbread, which are found on the Costa Coffee Christmas takeaway cup range.
Extra perks for Costa Club members
The new Gingerbread Man Frappé Cup, new Red Diamond Design Reusable Travel Cup and new Christmas Tree Reusable Travel Cup can be used to gain free drinks, as members of Costa Coffee’s free Costa Club rewards scheme receive a free drink after any four hot or cold handcrafted drinks have been purchased when using a reusable cup. Or a free drink after any eight purchased without a reusable. In addition, Costa Club members also receive a free sweet treat for their birthday.
Source: Costa Coffee