Cheetos Spring Fashion Collection Helps Fans Get Family Photos on Fleek
The beginning of spring means the return of time-honored traditions like donning the trendiest fashion styles to capture the perfect family photo. This spring, Cheetos, one of the flagship brands from PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay division, is unveiling the Cheetos Spring Snack Line – a collection of the finest fashions for your family snapshots, and, of course, the most enviable social posts.
Every year, families try to put a new twist on pastel color palettes, floral prints, seersucker suits and classic accessories. The Cheetos Spring Snack Line features festively designed apparel and accessories that keep you looking good, snacking like a pro and protects your Easter best from any residual Cheetos dust.
“Spring is a time when families come together hoping to capture moments that make for lasting memories, we saw an opportunity to add a bit of Cheetos fun to the season to make those moments even more memorable” said Ryan Matiyow, senior director of marketing, Frito-Lay. “We are excited to partner with Betabrand to launch a collection of clothing and accessories that allow fans to add some playful fun to their springtime fashion.”
Fashionable fans can enter for a chance to win one of the must-have pieces from the collection on the Cheetos Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/Cheetos. The festively designed Spring Snack Line collection includes:
- Snackscot – Ascots are for men with true fashion acumen. Worn in perfect proximity under your mouth, the Snackscot features a pouch for storing Cheetos that makes it easy to snack between snapshots.
- Cheetos Lapkin Pants – Seersucker trousers with fancy, and detachable, napkin panels right in your lap. The perfect pant to wear while snacking to keep things clean and couture.
- Snacking Gloves – White Easter gloves that are actually three pairs in one. Don’t fret when you get Cheetos dust on one pair, simply pull them off to reveal a clean pair underneath!
- Sound Muffling-Muffler – A fancy, faux fur hand muffler that does exactly what the name suggests – muffles the sound of the bag of Cheetos hidden inside.
- Cheetos Snacking Squares – The classiest pocket squares of the season are refillable cheese-dust cleaning napkins that come pre-attached to a blazer.
- Ladies Secret Shoulder Sweetos Stasher – Time to bring back the shoulder pads! They convey power, confidence, and serve as the perfect place to stash a few Cheetos.
- The Parasol Pocket – Your Easter finest isn’t complete without an elegant parasol. Be prepared for showers or sunshine – and hunger – with the “Parasol Pocket.” 1) Stash bags of Cheetos in the hidden pockets inside the umbrella, 2) look up periodically to say: “hmm suns out,” and 3) open the umbrella and enjoy some Cheetos.
- Easter Hiding Hat – Perfectly on trend, the wide-brim flatters your face, and seamlessly hides your Cheetos within the decorative flowers.
- Snackspenders – A pair of trend-setting suspenders with hidden pockets for storing Cheetos!
- Snack Stasher Dress – Easter dresses aren’t complete without Easter bows. The Snack Stasher Dress features an oversized bow the perfect size for you to stash you favorite cheesy snack.
Cheetos spring-time snacking will be just as versatile as Cheetos spring-time fashions, and the flavor is twice as sweet! The fan-favorite Sweetos Cinnamon Sugar Puffs are back again alongside the all-new flavor, Sweetos Caramel Puffs. Both are available for a limited time in stores nationwide.
Cheetos is one of many Frito-Lay brands in North America – the $14 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Betabrand.com is a crowdsourced clothing community that releases new designs daily. Notable inventions include: Dress Pant Yoga Pants, Executive Hoodies, Gay Jeans, Space Jackets, Paparazzi-fighting fashion, Black Sheep Sweaters, Poo Emoji Dresses, The Suitsy and many more.