Costa Coffee is introducing a range of delicious new drinks for Spring across Costa Coffee stores and select Costa Express machines.
These new drink additions are bound to put a spring in anyone’s step and nicely coincides with the launch of Costa Coffee’s new seasonal reusable cup and bottle collection, which is available to purchase now across stores nationwide or online.
To celebrate Spring, three scrumptious ways to enjoy the limited-edition Hot Cross Bun drinks range have launched. All offer a twist on some much-loved Costa Coffee classics.
For Latte fans out there, why not try the new Hot Cross Bun Latte. It has been beautifully crafted to capture the recognisable taste of warming spices and the fruity essence of the seasonal favourite, complete with a generous dash of the all-important Hot Cross Bun sauce. Why not opt to try this delight with a dairy alternative? Simply choose from either coconut, oat, almond, or soya.
Costa Coffee has also launched a new Classic Hot Cross Bun across stores nationwide. Why not go all out and pair this sweet delight with the new Hot Cross Bun Cappuccino, which features that unmistakable seasonal flavour thanks to the Hot Cross Bun sauce. This drink is perfectly finished by adding a sprinkling of crunchy Hot Cross Bun topping for that extra special kick.
For Hot Chocolate fans, try a twist on a classic in the form of the new Hot Cross Bun Hot Chocolate. A perfect blend of Costa Coffee’s signature Hot Chocolate with the addition of the fruity Hot Cross Bun sauce finished with a light dairy swirl and a delicate handful of the Hot Cross Bun topping. Try alongside the mouth-watering new Chocolate Hot Cross Bun for the ultimate experience.
Those not able to visit a Costa Coffee store won’t miss out on getting their Hot Cross Bun to fix this Spring. Available across select Costa Express machines from Thursday 3 March, choose from the: new Hot Cross Bun Latte, new Hot Cross Bun Cappuccino, or new Hot Cross Bun Hot Chocolate on-screen when ordering.
For those on the go, Costa Express is offering the new Vanilla Truffle range available to purchase exclusively across Costa Express machines located at 500+ Shell sites nationwide. Grab this bespoke addition as a Latte, Hot Chocolate, or Cappuccino which, when selected on-screen when ordering, will have the inclusion of the scrumptious Vanilla Truffle flavour syrup.
Costa Coffee has also launched a new range of stylish new reusable cups and bottles for Spring 2022. This includes:
- Stainless Steel Twist Cup – a first for Costa Coffee for its size, this 20oz sleek reusable cup features a unique twist design and comes complete with a translucent lid and branded slider so holding a hot crafted Costa coffee has never been so easy.
- Bean2Cup reusable – available to purchase in two versatile colours, grey and black, the outside of these stylish reusable cups are made from coffee waste and plant-based plastic, with the inside being stainless steel. This means that the outside of this reusable cup is 96% plastic-free.
- Ceramic Marble Effect Desk Cup – the perfect addition to any desk set-up, look no further than this reusable cup that features a marble effect design and has been made using heat-resistant materials. It even has a splash-proof lid so is perfect for drinking the new Hot Cross Bun Latte or Hot Cross Bun Cappuccino.
- Waffle Borosilicate Glass Bottle – available to purchase in red or grey, this textured glass bottle features a modern wave design and comes complete with a stainless-steel lid.
- Illustrated Coffee Cup – an ideal gift for any coffee lover or Costa Coffee fan. Why not treat a loved one to this illustrated ceramic coffee cup? Presented in a gift box, this bespoke cup has been Illustrated with art that represents Costa Coffee from a Latte glass to the famous ceramic branded cups.
If any of Costa Coffee’s reusable cups are purchased or if customers bring their own, they can benefit from extra perks available as part of the Costa Club rewards scheme. This includes earning two Beans when purchasing their favourite handcrafted drinks in a reusable cup, meaning that a FREE drink can be claimed for every four drinks purchased.
Cathy Port, Head of Product UK&I at Costa Coffee, said: “Spring is a time to relish new things as we all start to enjoy the longer days and shorter nights. To reflect this, we have been working hard to beautifully create new ranges that our customers can enjoy this season. Whether you choose to purchase the new Hot Cross Bun range through Click & Collect, via our stores, opt to get it delivered directly to your door by our delivery partners or at a Costa Express machine – which will also serve the new Vanilla Truffle range – we hope each new drink puts a spring in everyone’s step this March.
“We also want to ensure Costa Club members continue to make use of the great perks to be had via our app. Why not buy something from the new reusable collection and for every four drinks purchased in a reusable cup, a handcrafted drink is given for free.”
Costa Coffee’s 2022 limited-edition Spring drinks range and new reusable range are available in Costa Coffee stores nationwide and at select Costa Express machines. Drinks can also be ordered via Click & Collect or through delivery via our three partners – Just Eat, Deliveroo, and Uber Eats.
Source: Costa Coffee