The Nation’s Favourite Coffee Shop*, Costa Coffee, is introducing a selection of delicious savoury and sweet treats to its menu this Spring, available across stores nationwide.
Pick-up the perfect lunch
- Why not swap up your usual sandwich for the New York Deli Bagel? Made with succulent beef pastrami, gherkins and Emmental cheese, finished with a mustard béchamel and enclosed in a bagel bun.
- A tasty option to have hot or cold is the new Ham, Mushroom & Mascarpone Focaccia, featuring British pulled ham hock and roasted mushrooms, with a creamy mascarpone, béchamel and cheddar cheese sauce enclosed in a sea salt topped focaccia.
Springtime sweet treats
- Why not pair your favourite Costa coffee with the new Chocolate Orange Cake. This delicious cake features chocolate and orange flavour sponge filled with chocolate and orange frosting and topped with a chocolate ganache and multicoloured sprinkles.
- The new Chocolate Muffin made with KitKat® Bunny makes a return to the menu. A yummy chocolate muffin with a KitKat® flavoured filling, topped with a chocolate frosting and a cute KitKat® Bunny.
- What says Easter more than a toasted Classic Hot Cross Bun. Back on the menu, this delicious, spiced bun is made with sultanas, raisins, and mixed peel, with a hand-finished cross on top.
- Also joining the menu is the Mini Egg Cookie and much-loved Chocolate Cornflake Nest.
- Or why not pick up either the new Iced Bunny Gingerbread Biscuit or the Iced Easter Egg Shortcake Biscuit, both decorated with coloured fondant icing.
Naomi Matthews, Commercial Strategy & Food Innovation Director at Costa Coffee said: “With Spring on the horizon and longer days ahead of us, there is no better time to launch our new Spring menu, with a wide range of delicious sweet and savoury products available. Whether you are meeting up with friends and family, grabbing lunch-on-the-go or taking a moment to yourself in the afternoon, we have the perfect food pairing to enjoy with your favourite Costa coffee – making each and every moment a little better.”
The Costa Coffee Spring food menu will be available across stores nationwide. To view Costa Coffee’s full menu, go to www.costa.co.uk.
Source: Costa Coffee