Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC announced that Paracle LLC, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Fort Mill, South Carolina, is the newest member of its franchise network and will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paracle.
- Broker/owners Chris Cramer and Lucas Mudrey merged two distinct entrepreneurial backgrounds to found Paracle as an independent brokerage in 2012, serving the residential real estate market across the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. Their decision to affiliate with the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand speaks to their innovative mindset.
- After previously sensing a market gap, Cramer, an entrepreneur since the age of 9, and Mudrey, a former attorney, founded a brokerage built on bringing a consultative and advisory approach to the buying and selling experience, focusing on the homebuying experience as an opportunity to embrace a new and improved lifestyle.
- With a headquarters in Fort Mill and a satellite office in the SouthPark section of Charlotte, the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paracle team is equipped to cater to a wide range of clients, with extensive experience specializing in relocation, new construction and first-time homebuyers, including a collaboration with Homes for Heroes®.
- Founded on the principles of “disciplined stewardship,” Cramer and Mudrey place a strong emphasis on market metrics at the center of their business, leveraging a culture of integrity to provide buyers, sellers and affiliated real estate professionals with the tools needed to reach their goals.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paracle brings 30 years of combined experience across the dynamic Charlotte Metro Area, a region that is a major draw for young professionals thanks to a diverse economy, affordable homes and great schools. With proximity to both the coast and the Blue Ridge Mountains, it blends the best of Southern hospitality with a hip, eclectic vibe. We look forward to helping Chris Cramer and Lucas Mudrey grow their business in this unique and exciting area that is so full of possibilities.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“We have always seen ourselves as a gateway to a new lifestyle, because our relationships don’t just end at closing. The fact that we could partner with a similarly-minded lifestyle brand reaffirmed our existing value proposition. The team is excited about the institutional awareness a brand that’s been around since the 1920s brings to our work, as well as the exclusive marketing tools and databases that will help to exponentially grow the business.”
– Chris Cramer, Co-Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paracle
“Our name means to ‘counsel’ or ‘advise’, and this spirit enabled us to quickly understand the tremendous opportunity that joining forces with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate would be for our brokerage. We have always supported our team by working with them to fill any gaps and enable the most comprehensive approach to supporting home buyers and sellers, while encouraging a family dynamic that is unique to who we are. This new relationship is an extension of that mission.”
– Lucas Mudrey, Co-Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paracle
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp, a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.