- Features Adaptive Torsion System in s-curve pattern, made with BOUNCE, designed to provide maximum cushion and comfort without sacrificing the foot’s natural movement
- Versatile functionality evolves for various fitness needs, allowing athletes to move based on their ‘instinct’ for peak performance
- NEW silhouette launches globally in stores and on adidas.com on July 7
Adidas Running announced the launch of a brand-new silhouette in the AlphaBounce franchise, created specifically for the versatile athlete: the Adidas Alpabounce Instinct. Designed for exceptional comfort and flexibility, the Instinct’s design is made to carry athletes through each part of their workout without sacrificing the foot’s natural movement and therefore helping wearers work to reach their peak competitive performance.
Visually, the AlphaBounce Instinct is a fresh take on previous models in the AlphaBounce franchise. Inspired by the movement of human body, the adaptive design of the shoe is meant to allow the user to move “instinctively.” This ethos also inspired the blending of “wave” textures between the midsole and upper.
Originally designed for both running and training, key technical features of the AlphaBounce Instinct come together to provide comfort in both disciplines. Notably, they include:
- ADAPTIVE TORSION / BOUNCE – A torsion system that allows your forefoot and heel to move independently from one another without sacrificing the cushion or comfort of the Bounce midsole.
- ADAPTIVE FORGING – A breathable engineered mesh upper forged to help provide support and stability for linear and multi-directional movements.
- ADAPTIVE TRACTION – A Continental Rubber™ outsole that provides traction and durability for peace of mind on both wet and dry surfaces.
Available in both men’s and women’s models and multiple colorways, the adidas AlphaBounce Instinct will be available on adidas.com and in stores on July 7 for $120.
To find out more, please visit: adidas.com/alphabounce_instinct. Follow the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and using #adidasRunning and #AlphaBounce.
Source: Adidas Global