- Based on Maxima Platinum grade, 40th Anniversary Edition includes unique two-tone Ruby Slate Gray Pearl exterior color with black roof, red semi-aniline leather-appointed seating and exclusive 19-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels
- Performance remains at the forefront with 300-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine and Integrated Dynamics control Module – including Intelligent Trace Control, Active Ride Control and Intelligent Engine Brake – st andard on all grade levels Advertisement
- 2021 Maxima model lineup includes SV, SR and Platinum grades
A new Maxima 40th Anniversary Edition joins the 2021 Nissan Maxima lineup, which goes on sale at Nissan dealers nationwide. The 40th Anniversary Edition package is priced at $2,1251 on top of the fully equipped Maxima Platinum grade, which has an MSRP of $42,2201.
The limited production 40th Anniversary Edition includes:
- Unique two-tone Ruby Slate Gray Pearl exterior color with black roof
- Exclusive 19-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black exterior finishers and trim badges, including 40th Anniversary badge
- Black exhaust finishers
- Red semi-aniline, leather-appointed seating with 40th Anniversary embossing
- Red contrast interior stitching
- Satin Dark Chrome interior faceted finishers
- White speedometer and tachometer faces reminiscent of past Maxima models
- Heated rear seats
The 2021 Maxima is available in three well-equipped models: Maxima SV, SR and Platinum, each equipped with a 300-horsepower 3.5-liter VQ-series V6 engine and performance-oriented Xtronic transmission.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for the 2021 Nissan Maxima:
Destination and Handling $925.
About the 2021 Nissan Maxima
The 2021 Maxima maintains its true sports sedan performance with a standard 300-horsepower 3.5-liter VQ-series V6 engine. Complementing the 3.5-liter V6 is a performance-oriented Xtronic transmission. Maxima’s refined handling and ride comfort starts with a 4-wheel independent suspension with monotube rear shock absorbers. The sporty Maxima SR grade features unique suspension damper tuning, a larger front stabilizer bar and 19-inch wheels and tires to add even more performance.
Maxima features aggressive styling elements – a voluminous front grille with a deep V-motion grille, standard jewel-like LED headlights and Nissan Signature Daytime Running Lights – contributing to the flagship sedan’s premium, high performance appearance. Inside is a driver-oriented cockpit and comfortable seating for five occupants. The “Gliding Wing” interior layout emphasizes the horizontal movement and easy access to all controls.
Nissan Safety Shield 360 remains standard across the Maxima lineup and includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking. In addition to Safety Shield 360, Maxima offers available Traffic Sign Recognition, Intelligent Lane Intervention and Intelligent Around View® Monitor. Maxima’s Intelligent Cruise Control and innovative Intelligent Driver Alertness2 technology are standard on all grade levels.
For more information on the 2021 Maxima, along with the complete lineup of Nissan vehicles, please visit NissanNews.com.