- All new Costa Coffee Flat Family launches with Flat Mocha, Flat Black and Coconut Flat White joining the classic Flat White
- All hail the mighty White Hot Chocolate; fan favourite makes a comeback for a limited time only
- Easter Choc-O-Crunch and Lemon Layer Cake do the bunny hop onto the seasonal sweet menu
London: Costa Coffee, the Nation’s Favourite Coffee Shop*, is springing into March with an innovative new Flat Family range, putting the smooth Flat White style centre stage. Proudly the first branded UK coffee shop to introduce the Flat White in 2010, the new range of styles and flavours offers exciting new ways to enjoy this speciality drink.
The Costa Coffee Flat Family includes the Flat Mocha, Flat Black, Coconut Flat White and of course the classic Flat White. Each member of the Flat Family is handcrafted by an expert barista using the purest coffee extraction method, a cortissimo shot – 21 grams of coffee extracted over 15 seconds to create a shorter extraction. This process ensures a shorter, purer espresso for a strong but smooth taste, blended with velvety milk that makes a Flat White heavenly and creamy.
Also, on the drinks list this spring is the White Hot Chocolate, making a triumphant return after customers mourned its absence from the Christmas menu. Sweet and warming, it’s the perfect chocolatey treat this Easter. Fans must be quick – it’s available for a limited time only.
Chocoholics will also rejoice as Lindt bunnies hop in store for Easter. Costa Coffee will be giving away a free golden Lindt bunny with the purchase of any hot chocolate.
The new Insta-worthy Easter Choc-O-Crunch is a pastel inspired treat topped with white chocolate in baby pink, powder blue and lemony yellow. Those with a sweet tooth could also choose a Lemon Layer Cake; a triple packed lemon-flavoured sponge, topped with lemon butter frosting and finished with a candied lemon peel kiss.
Costa Coffee will also be rolling out a scrumptious savoury addition to the menu. The Pork Sausage Roll makes the perfect partner for any hot drink at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Gennaro Pelliccia, Master of Coffee at Costa said: “We’re bouncing into March with the launch of our new seasonal menu. At Costa Coffee we are constantly introducing innovative and exciting ways for customers to enjoy great coffee. We were the first branded coffee shop to introduce the Flat White to the UK in 2010 and we’re looking forward to now sharing new ways to experience the smooth and creamy coffee favourite with the introduction of the Flat Family. There’s something for everyone in the Flat Family – from the Flat Black, for those who prefer their coffee pure, to the Flat Mocha, for those who can’t resist a touch of chocolate.”Advertisement
The Costa March menu is in stores now and can be viewed online here: www.costa.co.uk.
- Flat Black – from £2.25 NEW!
- Flat Mocha – from £2.90 NEW!
- Coconut Flat White – from £2.95 NEW!
- White Hot Chocolate – from £2.95 LIMITED EDITION!
- Mango & Passion Fruit Cooler – from £2.95 NEW!
- Pineapple & Coconut Fruit Cooler – from £2.95 NEW!
- Red Summer Berries Fruit Cooler – from £2.95 NEW!
- Easter Choc-O-Crunch – from £1.95 NEW!
- Pork Sausage Roll – from £1.99 NEW!
- Lindt Chocolate Rabbit – from 45p NEW!
- Chocolate Cornflake Nest – from £1.95 NEW!
- Lemon Layer Cake – from £2.55 NEW!
All new menu items are subject to availability.
About Costa Coffee
Founded in London by Italian brothers Sergio and Bruno Costa in 1971, Costa is now part of Whitbread PLC, which this year celebrates its 275th Anniversary as a great British business.